Pengaruh Kepemimpinan dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi di PT. ASIA HEALTH ENERGI BEVERAGES SUKABUMI)

Buci Morisson Morisson

Abstract


Based on multiple regression analysis obtained by linear regression equation Y = 13,531 + 0,321X1 + 0,420X2 + e. Stating that the effect of increasing the value of the leadership unit by 0.321 then the value of employee performance will increase by 32.1%. If work motivation has an additional value of 0.420, the employee's performance value will also increase by 42,0%. Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination obtained Adjusted (R square) value of 0.446 or 44.6% and the remaining 55.4% is influenced by variables not examined. Based on the calculation of the correlation coefficient, the value is 0.681, the coefficient is at an interval of 0.60 - 0.799, included in the level of "strong" relationship, which means leadership and work motivation have a strong correlation on employee performance. This research is also supported by t-test hypothesis testing, leadership significance value 3,448 > 2,091 and work motivation 4,336 > 2,091 resulting in H0 rejected and H1 accepted, which means that leadership and work motivation significantly influence employee performance.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Edi Sutrisno .(2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta : Kencana Prenada Media Grup.

Kaelan (2012). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif Interdisipliner. Yogyakarta: Paradigma.

Malayu S.P. Hasibuan (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Mangkunegara. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Marwansyah. (2010). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeth.

R. Supomo dan Eti Nurhayati. (2018). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Bandung: Yrama Widya.

Rizki Akbar Lagon. (2018). pengaruh lingkungan kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan. Jakarta: STIE MBI.

Siagian, Sondang P. (2015) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta : PT Bumi Aksara.

Soekarso. (2010). Teori Kepemimpinan. Jakarta : Mitra Wacana Media.

Sugiyono. (2013). Metode penelitian kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta.

T Hani Handoko. (2019). Manajemen. Yogyakarta. BPFE.

Veithzal Rivai. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Bandung : PT Raja Grafindo Persada

Wibowo. (2016). Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada




DOI: https://doi.org/10.53675/karismapro.v2i2.95

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 53 times
PDF - 42 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


KarismaPro : Jurnal Manajemen | e-issn: 2775-0647

Indexed